Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fun

My family and I are very involved within our church's Youth Ministry.  A great way to get to those teens hearts is through their stomach's.  So my brother, Adam, and I have become the dessert chefs at the big events.  Our latest task was making enough chocolate covered strawberries for over 100 people.  We made a total of 230 chocolate covered strawberries with white chocolate drizzle on top.  Adam and I together probably could have eaten ALL 230, but we didn't...  Adam and I have a great little system down when making them.  

The grocery store has this amazing microwaveable chocolate that makes this just so easy to do.  Adam is the chocolate maker (I am banned from making it, because no matter how easy it is to make, I seem to aways burn it), and I am the chocolate dipper.  With that system we knocked all these guys out in about an hour, and sure had a lot of fun while doing it. 


The amazing microwaveable chocolate.


   Adam waiting for his chocolate to come out of the microwave.


Okay, I let him dip some too! ;)


  They just look so yummy!


Waiting for his chocolate again!


Now getting ready to melt the white chocolate for the White Chocolate drizzle. 




The finished product!




This is from a different event around Christmas time that Adam and I did the desserts for.  This time instead of our signature White Chocolate Drizzle Strawberries we made Cake Pops testing out my new Cake Pop maker...which is amazing by the way.  



We just had to add our drizzle again ;)


The finished product.



Us trying to clean up our HUGE mess that we always make.  I'm sure Jake LOVES when we are doing our creations...right Jake? ;)  But, we sure have a good time.  Love you Adam!


Best,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment